Hockey is at least 50% mental so why is 100% of your training physical?
Gain a competitive edge, take your performance to the next level and get noticed by developing an elite mental game.
- Complete our mental game profile tool
- Compare your profile to NHL players
- Learn from what the pros do
- Get individualized feedback and training that empowers you to develop an elite mental game
Professional athletes show common attributes that can be identified in TAIS profiles. Compare your mental game to the pros and learn how elite players:
- Avoid head shots and injury
- Pay attention to what matters most
- Avoid distractions, stay calm, clear and focused
- Control what they can and ignore the rest
- Improve their game speed processor
- Perform their best under pressure
- Make plays they never thought possible
- Be a better teammate
- Be more coachable
- Understand what it takes to get to the next level
- Process the game mentally
- Accelerate their skill development
- Be consistently at their best
- Micromanage in-game thoughts and emotions
- Get in the zone and stay there
- Accelerate decision making
- Slow the game down
- Recover faster and be more resilient
- Improve vision, anticipation and playmaking
The following packages can be purchased directly online
Take your son or daughters game to the next level. Empower your athlete with Self Awareness, mind set and mental game skills for hockey.
Click on product name for full description
Please contact us for more information on the following packages
ACT In Action 1
This program is designed to provide immediate and actionable feedback to players who have completed the Mental Game Advanced training. These sessions help solidify and perfect the techniques learned in Mental Game Advanced.
4 sessions: 1 hour each - $800 OR 8 sessions: 1 hour each - $1500
ACT in Action 2
For athletes who have completed ACT in Action 1 and wish to further develop their mental game with an experienced PhD in sports psychology.
Sports Psychologist sessions: 3 months on demand OR 6 months on demand
TAIS is a necessary tool to becoming a better coach … Positive results will come by using TAIS
Pinpointing the individual strengths and weaknesses of each of our players