Consistently play Your Best No Matter What The Score
What makes the difference between a great goalie and an elite goalie? The pressure is high, you’re in the spotlight and your mistakes are amplified. Elite goalies take it to the next level with mastery of the mental game.
Gain a competitive edge, take your performance to the next level and get noticed by developing an elite mental game.
- Complete your mental game profile tool
- Compare your profile to elite goalies
- Receive individualized feedback and training that empowers you to develop an elite mental game by learning from what the pros do
Hockey is at least 50% mental, so why is 100% of your training physical?
Elite goalies show common attributes that can be identified in TAIS profiles. Compare your mental game to the pros and learn how elite goalies:
- Process the game mentally
- Stay calm
- Play instinctively
- Stay out of your head
- Track the puck
- Tracks threats away from the puck
- Recover from mistakes and scrambles
- Accelerate skill development
- Stay consistently at their best
- Micromanage in-game thoughts and emotions
- Get in the zone and stay there
- Accelerate decision making
- Understand what it takes to get to the next level
- Pay attention to what matters most
- Avoid distractions, stay calm, clear and focused
- Control what they can and ignore the rest
- Improve their game speed processor
- Perform their best under pressure
- Make plays they never thought possible
- Be a better teammate
- Be more coachable
- Slow the game down
The following packages can be purchased directly online
Take your son or daughters game to the next level. Empower your athlete with Self Awareness, mind set and mental game skills designed for hockey goalies!
Click on product name for full description
Please contact us for more information on the following packages
ACT In Action Goalie 1
This program is designed to provide immediate and actionable feedback to goalies who have completed the Goalie Mental Game Advanced training. The sessions help solidify and perfect the techniques learned in Mental Game Advanced.
4 sessions: 1 hour each - $800 OR 8 sessions: 1 hour each - $1500
ACT in Action Goalie 2
For athletes who have completed ACT in Action Goalie 1 and wish to further develop their mental game with an experienced PhD in sports psychology.
Sports Psychologist sessions: 3 months on demand OR 6 months on demand.